Lip Balm Diy Recipe How To Make Organic Lip Balm Natural ingredients essential oils, Shea butter and little bee wax.
If you are the type that don’t like beeswax in your lip balm, this video might help you.
This special lip balm recipe is brought to you by OrganicDIY.com
It helps to heal and prevent dry and cracked lips.
It also helps to prevent cold sores.
WHAT YOU NEED (LIP BALM DIY RECIPE INGREDIENTS)
1) SHEA BUTTER – 5ML
2) beeswax – 15ml or less ( you can remove this if you want or use less than 5ml.
If you use less than 5ml of Beeswax, please increase your shea butter by the ml you removed from the bees wax.
3) AVOCADO NUT OIL – 2.5ml
4) almond oil – 10ml
5) coconut oil – 10ml
6)Hemp seed oil (optional) – 2.5ml
7) LIME ESSENTIAL OIL (10ML). Although I didn’t use this in the video, I highly recommend it.
8) VITAMIN E (Optional) 2ml – To extend shelf life of balm.
1) Melt the Shea Butter and Bees Wax
2) After the above products have melted, add your essential oils and stir.
3) Remove from heat and continue stirring.
4) Add Lime Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
5) Pour Everything in a sterilized bowl you want use to store your balm.
HOW TO COLOUR YOUR LIP BALM.
For red or pink colour add 5 ml of Alkanet Root
For Orange colour – add 5ml of carrot seed oil.
LIP BALM DIY VIDEO INSTRUCTION
For more natural health and organic DIY videos, subscribe to Organic DIY YouTube Channel.